Happiness

Happiness doesn't mean that everything is perfect... it means that you decide to see beyond the imperfections.



Grave Desire - by Lynn Trall

Grave Desire - by Lynn Trall
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/39392

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can't we all just get along?

My daytime job - I'm a Social Worker. Believe it or not, I'm a very nice one. I offer a smile to people who don't have a lot to smile about. But what they don't understand is that when they have an emergency, they are only one of 650 other cases that could have an emergency on any given day.

When they don't get an answer immediately, they start screaming. What good does it really do to scream at the only person who can possibly help you? Have people forgotten that you attract more bees with honey?

All I ever ask for is some respect. I respect my clients, my friends and family, and even strangers... so I ask again...

Can't we all just get along?

No comments:

Post a Comment